Adaptive Sales and Operations Planning English
This 8 hour seminar is designed for management teams looking to dramatically change the trajectory of their organization and overhaul the way the business connects strategy to operations and operations to strategy.
Time & Location
Nov 08, 2023, 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM
About the class
This immersive workshop led by Chad Smith and/or Carol Ptak will expose senior leadership to:
- The basic history and purpose of S&OP and its primary objectives
- The challenges of modern supply chains and the emerging science of complex adaptive systems
- The conventional struggle between flow and cost based operating models
- The prerequisites to perform adaptive sales and operations planning
- The Demand Driven Operating Model (DDOM) including Demand Driven Material Requirements Planning (DDMRP) and its performance and measurement objectives
- Demand Driven Sales & Operations Planning (DDS&OP) and its performance and measurement objectives
- Adaptive Sales & Operations Planning and its performance and measurement objectives
- How to begin to the transformation
Management teams are strongly encouraged to attend together. One purchased link covers an entire group as long as that group views the program in the same location. Those wishing to watch remotely from their group must purchase an additional link.