Demand Driven Leader Online ENGLISH
Time & Location
About the class
This course is offered as an online course over 8 weeks. The class will be taught personally by Chad Smith and Carol Ptak live every Wednesday starting on February 3 from 8 am - 10 am PT (Los Angeles time). Each class is recorded and available through DDI's ONDEMAND site for your later review. After you have registered for this program you will receive the information on how to access the class. Please also register for DDI's ONDEMAND membership at: https://www.demanddriveninstitute.com/member-content. Membership is free. All courseware and videos will be delivered through ONDEMAND.
After registration you will be sent a confirmation with the Goto meeting information to access the class live.
The Demand Driven Leader (DDL)™ Program equips senior and mid-level operations and supply chain managers with the ability to design, implement and sustain a Demand Driven Operating Model (DDOM) including parameter settings through Demand Driven S&OP (DDS&OP). Designed by the leading authorities on Demand Driven methods at the Demand Driven Institute, the Demand Driven Leader™ Program is comprised of 7 modules of in-depth Demand Driven education. The DDL Program is THE official preparatory course for the Demand Driven Leader Professional (DDLP)™ endorsement certification test.
Module 1: Today’s Organizational Challenges
- Part 1: The Rise of Complexity
- Part 2: Leadership’s Challenge
- Part 3: Flow as the Purpose
- Part 4: The prerequisites for Relevant Information
- Part 5: Conventional Distortion to Relevant Information
Module 2: Conventional Challenges to Flow
- Part 1: Variability and Its Impact to Flow
- Part 2: Distortions to relevant information and materials – Planning Systems
- Part 3: Distortions to relevant information and materials – Finance
- Part 4: The Need for Thoughtware
Module 3: A New Management Model Emerges
Module 4: The Demand Driven Operating Model
- Part 1: Demand Driven Material Requirements Planning (DDMRP)
- Part 2: Part 2: Demand Driven Scheduling and Shop Floor Execution
Module 5: Flow-Based Metrics
Module 6: Demand Driven Sales and Operations Planning (DDS&OP)
- Part 1: Tactical Configuration & Reconciliation
- Part 2: Tactical Review
- Part 3: Tactical Projection
- Part 4: Tactical Exploitation
- Part 5: Strategic Recommendation
- Part 6: Adaptive Sales and Operations Planning (Adaptive S&OP)
Module 7: The Demand Driven Adaptive Enterprise Model Development Path
What's the refund policy?
There is no refund 14 days before the event.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes, your ticket is 100% transferrable
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
Yes, you can substitute anyone from your company
Is the cost of the certification exam included?
No, the cost of the exam is not included. It can be purchased separately after the class if desired.
- Regular registration$1,095$1,0950$0